You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Home > General > How do I request a Travel Exception?
How do I request a Travel Exception?
print icon




Avoid problems connecting to the Blackhawk Technical College resources when traveling out of the country.


While outside the U.S. a Travel Exception helps you to continue to study, teach, and work from wherever you are.


Before traveling outside the U.S. Blackhawk Technical College Students and Staff members are recommended to obtain a Travel Exception. 


  • A Travel Exception requires:
    • A Ticket must be submitted or a phone call to ITS Help Desk containing start and end dates of travel in order to receive the Travel Exception.
    • Name of the Country or Countries you will be traveling to.
    • Include your student/staff ID number, your BTC email address and your DOB (Date of Birth).
    • We ask that you change your password upon return.


*Please observe local laws while traveling and check to make sure that any content or services you access are allowed in your country, region, and locality.


 ITS Help Desk Support is located at the Central Campus in Room 2506 or contact by phone: (608) 757-7711.


As a reminder please be especially vigilant with any potential phishing e-mails and with approving multi-factor authentication (MFA) requests ONLY when it is YOU trying to log in.

0 out of 0 found this helpful

scroll to top icon